Worship Pastor – Greenwood Campus
Full-Time (40 hours per week, weekends required)
Reports to: Campus Pastor
Summary of Role
The Campus Worship Pastor assists the Central Worship Pastor in cultivating a life-giving, passionate and skillful culture of worship through the spiritual and musical leadership of volunteer and contracted musicians on the Impact Team.
Summary of Essential Functions
- Lead worship for weekend services at Emmanuel Church (50-75% of the time).
- Meet with Worship Impact Team members regularly to connect with, care for, and encourage them.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the worship music.
- Assist the Worship Pastor with department planning and implementation of department projects and in achieving weekly goals.
- Establish good rapport with congregation, staff, and Worship Impact Team.
- Assist in recruiting, auditioning, and onboarding new musicians.
- Assist in the training and coordination of worship band/vocal teams.
- Program all Multitracks for worship utilizing Ableton software.
- Responsible for overseeing staff and environment for 56 worship.
- Under the direction of the Worship Pastor, support, manage and lead worship for students and young adults (monthly VERB Nights and 1824 gatherings).
- Assist Campus Pastor with team meetings, Impact Team Nights, and all other campus events.
- Attend regular staff meetings and additional meetings when requested.
- Assist Emmanuel Church staff with special services and events when requested.
- Foster and champion a healthy staff culture by adhering to Emmanuel staff values and through a growing personal relationship with Christ.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (Worship/Music Ministry and/or Biblical/Theological Studies is preferred).
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of worship leading in a local church.
- Highly proficient skills in voice, piano, and/or guitar.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with personal and ministry information.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and environments effectively within a team-based setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Ableton, Mainstage, and ProPresenter software, as well as Microsoft Office and Planning Center Online.