Emmanuel Church is now offering modified, touchless weekend services at all campuses.
In order to provide the best experience possible, we have modified our service times at each campus.
Safety and Precautions
In order to maintain CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and government guidelines for social distancing, Emmanuel will be taking additional precautions, including:
- Extra hand sanitizer stations
- Additional cleaning before and in-between services
- Additional overflow seating spaces available.
Masks are recommended.
We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who are considered at higher risk to continue worshiping with us online.
Children's Ministry & 56
We believe children and students should have a blast learning what it means to come to Christ and grow in Christ through age-appropriate teaching and activities.
While social distancing recommendations remain in place, Emmanuel will be offering modified Children’s Ministry and 56 environments.
- Temperature checks prior to check-in. Per CDC guidelines, we will not allow anyone with a temperature above 100.4 to check-in.
- Check-In stations will be manned by staff and Impact Team members to assist you with any questions or information.
- We will have extra hand sanitizer and wipes available at all check-in stations and environments.
- We will be requiring masks for all Impact Team members serving in these environments.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in the environment during pick-up.
Kids are welcome to join you in-service in any of our environments, with the exception of our Greenwood Campus auditorium, which serves as our broadcast campus and will be available only for those age five and up.
Emmanuel offers full online service experiences for preschool and elementary-aged (Kindergarten-Fourth-Grade) and 56 (Fifth-Sixth-Grade) students to continue engaging your children with age-appropriate lessons and activities.