Property and Facility Director
Full-Time (40 hours per week, including weekends)
Reports to: Campus Pastor
Summary of Role:
Maintaining an excellent facility by maintaining, fixing, securing and improving the church property and buildings. This position requires flexibility as our team assures that the church is prepared for all worship services and other ministry activities.
Summary of Essential Functions
- Manage the use of church buildings, assets, and grounds.
- Manage the maintenance of church grounds and buildings.
- Develop and adhere to a budget for the church’s operational needs.
- Work with other staff leaders to ensure the guest experience on the church campus is welcoming.
- Work with contractors, subcontractors, and other vendors on buildings/grounds projects.
- Serve as a liaison with various agencies regarding property issues.
- Work with volunteers and police to ensure the building is safe and secure at all times.
- Manage volunteer teams who help with the security, maintenance, and fixing of our facilities.
- Spiritually mentor and guide men in our community service program
- Manage and oversee the Property and Facility Team
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Familiarity with scheduling and office software and technology
- Self-motivated and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Recognize and maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence
- Previous experience with facility maintenance preferred
- Successful completion of a background check