Database (Rock) Specialist
Full-Time (40 hours per week – weekends required)
Reports to: IT Director
Summary of Role
Support the ministry of Emmanuel Church by providing support in managing Input and oversight of weekly data in Rock and other duties assigned by the IT Director. If you see great value in how accurate information helps us to know more about the people that God has entrusted us to love and care for, this is a great opportunity for you!
Summary of Essential Functions
- Creation, testing, and management of events and calendar items in our church management software, Rock RMS.
- Overseeing simple and advanced report creation in Rock.
- Ensure data integrity of Rock by investigation of reports and automations.
- Support check-in systems utilized for Emmanuel Church events and weekly services.
- Remain current on the latest developments in Rock by research and community involvement.
- Work with outside vendors on special projects.
- Work out of our centralized team office at the Greenwood Campus with occasional remote campus visits.
- Serving in IT rotation of campus support during weekend services and events.
- Contributing to life change to impact this world for the better!
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or similar software
- Have precise attention to detail and a high bar of excellence
- Ability to self-learn and troubleshoot while pushing yourself to constantly grow
- Ability to work independently and in team-oriented environments
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality in a ministry setting
- Foster and champion a healthy staff culture by adhering to the Emmanuel Staff Behavioral Values
For Bonus Points
- Previous experience with database or CRM software
- Have familiarity with HTML