Campus Student Director (Pastor)
Position Summary: As campus student director (Pastor), this role provides leadership, coordination, and vision to the campus student ministry staff, volunteers, small groups, events, and gatherings from 5th grade to 24 years old at an Emmanuel multisite campus.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain a strong relationship with campus pastor, centralized student pastor and other departments on behalf of campus student ministry
• Lead, develop and maintain a growing student ministry Impact Team through recruiting, training and regular communication
• Ensure the systems and structures of Emmanuel help students take their next step in their relationship with Christ
• Manage operations of student ministry, create content and provide resources to student leaders and parents
• Develop and create new events that help Emmanuel students take next steps
• Assist in planning and coordination of student ministry events and attendance at all; VERB, 1824, retreats, camp, etc.
• Provide leadership, pastoral care, and oversight to campus student small groups
• Schedule and develop impact team memebers for weekly 56 environments
• Prepare the weekly 56 enviroment (Impact Team and/or staff, curriculum)
• Assist staff members with the development and implementation of church-wide strategies
• Personal and ministry development through studying and observing trends in student ministry (approved conferences, networking, etc.)
• Foster and champion a healthy staff culture by adhering to the Emmanuel Staff Behavioral Values
Job Skills and Requirements:
• One year of experience in student ministry or ministry leadership position (paid or volunteer) is preferred
• Experience in leading teams effectively
• Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in conflict resolution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational/administrative skills.
• Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality as appropriate
• Successful completion of a background check